Amadeus Ideas is owned and operated by Amadeus IT Group, S.A. and its related group of companies ("Amadeus").
1. Priority. This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions under which Amadeus makes the Site available to you.
2. Proper Use. Priority. The content and software on this Site is the property of Amadeus, and is provided for your information and personal use only. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, distribute, sell, license, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any content (except for your own personal, non-commercial use) from the Site. You also agree not to use any robot, spider, other automated device, or manual process to monitor or copy any content from the Site. The content on this Site may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the prior written consent of Amadeus.
3. User Contributions and Privacy. There are many opportunities for you to contribute and provide us with feedback in relations to the products on this Site. In the process of doing so, you may provide certain comments, suggestions, data, or other information to Amadeus ("Content"). In connection with any Content you submit to this website, you represent and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize Amadeus to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all Content. By submitting Content to this website, you hereby grant Amadeus a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, and use in connection with this website and Amadeus' business. You hereby agree that you will not submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant Amadeus all of the license rights granted herein.
4. No Warranty. The services provided as part of this Site are still under development. They have not been fully tested, and Amadeus does not represent that they are reliable, accurate, complete, error free or otherwise valid. Accordingly, the Site is provided "as is" with no warranty of any kind. You agree to use the Site at your own risk. Amadeus expressly disclaims any warranty, express or implied, regarding the Site or its content, including without limitation any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Amadeus may discontinue any of the prototypes on the Site at any time without prior written notice.
5. Limitation of Liability. Under no circumstances will Amadeus be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising out of or in connection with use of the Site or any of the services on the Site, whether or not Amadeus has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
6. Release and Waiver. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you hereby release, and waive all claims against Amadeus and its employees and agents from any and all liability for claims, damages (actual and consequential), costs and expenses (including litigation and solicitor's fees) of every kind and nature, arising out of or in any way connected with use of the Site.
7. Modifications of Terms. Amadeus shall have the right to modify the terms of this Agreement at any time at its sole discretion, which modification shall be effective immediately upon posting to the Site. Accordingly, it is your responsibility to check this page from time to time.
8. Violations of Terms In addition to any legal remedies that Amadeus may have for your violation of the terms of this Agreement, Amadeus shall also have the right in its sole discretion to suspend or terminate your access to the Site.
9. Hold Harmless and Indemnity You agree to hold harmless and indemnify Amadeus, and its employees, agents and representatives, from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of the Site, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and solicitor's fees, of every kind and nature.
10. No Assignment. You shall not assign this Agreement or any of the rights or obligations hereunder, in whole or in part, without Amadeus's prior written consent.
11. Relationship of the Parties. Notwithstanding any provision hereof, for all purposes of this Agreement each party shall be and act as an independent contractor and not as partner, joint venturer, agent, employee or employer of the other and shall not bind nor attempt to bind the other to any contract.
12. Governing Law. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Spain.
13. Arbitration. Any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be finally settled by arbitration under the Rules of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce by three (3) arbitrators. The seat of the arbitration shall be Paris, France and the language of the proceedings shall be English.
14. Miscellaneous. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed superseded by a valid enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. Amadeus's failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive Amadeus's right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. The failure of Amadeus to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The section headings and subheadings contained in this Agreement are included for convenience only, and shall not limit or otherwise affect the terms of this Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Amadeus and you with respect to the subject matter hereof.